Looking for a super easy and fast idea for Halloween push up cakes?
What you will need for the monster eyeball push up cake:
- Push pop containers
- Pre-baked mini size cupcakes
- Cake icing
- Halloween colored sprinkle
- Black food color
- Halloween eyeballs – We used “Peters” candy. Peanut butter filled chocolate balls wrapped with the monster eyeball tin.
- Pastry bag
- # 4 cake decorating tip
To make 12 count push up cakes, you will need 24 mini cupcakes. “1 box of cake mix will yield 24 mini’s.”
To make 24 count, double the cake mix and so on.
To prepare your push up cakes:
- Assemble your push pop containers and place in stand
- Fill bottom base with a small swirl of black cake icing
- Sprinkle on Halloween theme sprinkles
- Place mini cupcake on top of icing layer and repeat layering
- Top off with swirl of icing, sprinkles and monster eyeball candy
For a more festive look, wrap colorful Halloween color ribbons around your push pop container stand and add some table decor to really merchandise nicely.