Push Pop containers filled with Almond Joy Cake! This recipe is so delicious and a joy for all occasion
We created this by cutting out vanilla cake circles using the cylinder top of the push pop container as our cutting tool.
You will need 3 cake circles for the layers to fill the push pop container to the top.
Supplies and Ingredients You will Need:
- 12 push pop containers
- 1 acrylic push pop container 12 hole stand
- vanilla or chocolate cake pre-baked in jelly roll baking sheet pan
- Melting chocolate or chocolate syrup
- Fresh bag of shredded coconut
- Sliced Almonds
- Butter cream icing (Vanilla Flavor) We use the professional cake decorators icing listed on decorated cupcake ideas website.
- Pastry bag and # 4 Star Tip
Directions to Make Almond Joy Push Up Cake:
- Coat jelly roll pan with baking spray and pour cake batter evenly into pan.
- Assemble push pop containers and place in stand
- Cool baked sheet cake and cut out cake circles using the top of a push pop container cylinder.
- Prepare butter cream icing
- Using a pastry bag and star tip, pipe a small rosette on base inside of container.
- Place 1 cake circle on top of buttercream icing.
- Pipe buttercream icing
- sprinkle fresh coconut on top of buttercream icing
- Drizzle chocolate on top of coconut
- Repeat the layers and top with buttercream, coconut and chocolate. Garnish with almonds.
Feel free to share your recipes in the comments section below 🙂